Friday, August 27, 2010

A Reformation

Something has happened to me, inside. Something that changed my thinking, if not forever, than for a time, at least until it changes again.

I don't know what that something is, because on the outside, today is no different than perhaps two weeks ago. But at the same time, internally I am built anew.

I can't explain it, maybe it's just me, or maybe I'm the first to notice it. But for some reason I have ceased to find fondness in abstract ideas. For some reason, I have embraced definition.

I think that's what I need. Definition. The past few years I've been struck with the thought of thinking, of exploring all possible relations for the simplest of ideas. But now I'm not.

I've suddenly discovered the joy of labeling things as they are.

It is a reformation. I have rediscovered myself, I have commited.

Goethe was right. And now there is no hesitancy.

Only me.

No comments:

Post a Comment