Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Intro: The Relocation

I have relocated.

I admit, my time with Wordpress was short-lived, and really rather unfair. But honestly, why hang around when Blogger is clearly superior? I mean, just look at this blog! Adorable.

Plus, there are bonuses. For one thing, I actually like the URL of this blog, and the title. Also, I nearly forgot about my alias Maestro--which I also adore. Much better than Cadere, or whatever French word I googled.

That being said, now comes the large and daunting task of moving in. Granted, it could be worse. Much worse. But still, I have 17 published posts I need to box up and move out, plus several drafts I've been working on. I won't spend any more time on introductions, seeing as it will take me an hour or so, I think I'll just go ahead and repost my first blog entry.

Oh, and for those of you who got here by revisiting our old English debate blog, wondering who the heck Maestro was, welcome. I really couldn't care less whether or not you stay and read my musings, just know that you stumbled upon a domain of potentially boring, potentially brilliant perspectives coming from the mind of a 16-year-old. It's not all that interesting. But then again, maybe it is.

It's all in the perspective of a dreamer.

No comments:

Post a Comment