Thursday, January 26, 2012

New Look

Last night I stayed up until two a.m. creating an entirely new blog. not this one. 

I think the idea was to be someone else. Even though I'll deny it if you ask me, I guess I'm just a bit jealous of everyone else. Especially the girls behind some of the blogs I stalk. I wanted to be more than just who I was, because lately I've been feeling like I'm a little less than spectacular. 

But when I got on my brand-new blog to post today, I found that I couldn't do it. I can't be someone i'm not. I find this a wonderful thing, because I don't think I could've had the wit to pull it off anyway. Thank goodness for common sense, and the scriptures. Just thought I'd throw that in there. :)

Anyway, if this story has any value, I think it is that my experiment in blog/personality hopping, however short-lived it could be, showed me how desperately I needed to switch things up around here. So, a new title, a new template, and a new look for your viewing and reading pleasures. :) I hope you all like the Leaves From The Butterfly Tree, because I'll probably keep it even if you object. ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment