Sunday, January 22, 2012

25 Things I Did Last Week


1. Found a new favorite band: The Script. ;) LOVE THEM! Favorite songs? Science and Faith, Nothing, and The Man Who Can't Be Moved. :)
2. Applied for the BYU School of Music
3. Froze a plastic cup to the floor of a pizza place
4. Taught a clarinet lesson
5. Danced just because
6. Rehearsed for 14 hours with the All State Band. Ouch! :) but worth it!
7. Played a freaking-awesome concert with my All State Mateys. ;D
8. Went to Preference at OHS. Had a great time!
9. Proudly wore a Burger King Crown just because
10. Posed for pictures! Lots of them!
11. Performed a public service by reducing the count of hairy men by one. ;) (He shaved, not died, just in case you needed clarification. ;P)
12. Danced my heart out!
13. Met lots of fun, new people! Clinton, Kyle, Jordan, Kenzie, Sam, Mike, Nicole, and baritone kid. :)
14. Feel asleep by the fireplace. Woke up in sweat and tried to walk back to the room. Legs were jello. :)
15. Squished with three boys in the back seat of a car. Fun... not.
16. I FINISHED MY STERLING SCHOLAR PORTFOLIO!!!! :DDDD!!!
17. Went dress shopping. Found something cute! :)
18. Realized that I write a LOT of smiley faces. :) :) :) Just. All the time. Nbd. :)
19. Nailed the first eight or so sets of arppegios by practicing during government. ;D
20. Almost died coughing in the middle of rehearsal. (THAT was fun. Ters running down my face! Yeah!)
21. Scored my third and final All-State T-shirt. :(
22. Discovered Instagram. ;) Be excited.
23. Flat-out blew off homework, and school, to get important stuff done. :) Now for catching up...
24. Cleaned my room! Finally! :D
25. Jumped like a scaredy cat when I heard my cute aunt laugh! :D

So, basically... my life is crazy. No big deal. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment