Sunday, January 29, 2012

Happy Cry

Girls cry.
It's a fact of life. 

We cry when we're hurt, when we're lonely, when we're stressed, or when we're just having one of those days.  There are tired cries, sick cries, hormone cries, angry cries, sad cries, and scared cries... It seems that our tear ducts are just naturally prone to flooding at the most inconvenient of times, and to top it off, girls are also sensitive to those same triggers that tear down the flood gates that keep it in. But sometimes crying isn't a bad thing. Sometimes, it's a really, really good thing. I call them happy cries. :)

And sometimes, I happy cry when someone says something so kind to me, and so thoughtful, and so sincere, that I just can't help but smile and "aw" and cry. 

So to the someone who said all those wonderful things... thanks for making me happy cry. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment