Friday, January 27, 2012

Good Days

I love it when I have a good day. :) Though every day has its ups and downs, as long as my day turns out as an "up," I consider it a success. Today was an epic win for two reasons:

1. My audition piece is really coming together and it makes me so excited! I'm auditioning for the BYU School of Music and also the Utah Wind Symphony Concerto Competition tomorrow on Fantasia, and I love the piece, love the sound, and I really look forward to some great things happening! :) I can't wait! :D

2. Driving home from my rehearsal with my accompanist (already in a good mood), I saw a red Volkswagen Beetle wearing these:



They are simply the most adorable things ever! :) Who would've thought they even HAD car eyelashes?! Love it. Love it love it. LOVE IT. :D So when I get a car, I want it to be a red slug bug, and I want it to wear car eyelashes. :) Just like these.



Don't they just make you smile, too?

No comments:

Post a Comment