Friday, January 6, 2012

I'm Famous!

So I'm in photo right now, and we just took our state test.

Don't ask me why digital photography has one of those... it just does... it's a little pointless if you ask me. ;)

Anyway, I finished really early (with a 93% yeah!) so I decided to google myself. This works really well for me because I'm practically famous, and I have to go to the 11th page before I can't find at least one link that's actually me! :D

I feel a little bit like a celebrity. :)
(Actually, the only reason I'm so famous when googled is because I'm probably the only Brittney Theurer in the world. Well, there's one other girl living in South Dakota, but she hasn't done much... Whatever.)

Also, check out my cute photography ads! Not that I'm planning on ever being a photographer, but if I were... cute posters, right?? :D

Color Ad


Black and White

So... yeah! I'm in a good mood right now. :)
Today is such a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment