Friday, March 11, 2011

Day 9 (Among other things)


Day 9: A photo of the item you most recently purchased





It cost me fifty cents at Macey's. A bunch of us met up to celebrate Scott's birthday, and to hang for a bit. :) p.s. Scott's game face is my favorite... haha


I spawned an idea today!: Courage is not the strength to follow celestial laws over temporal. It is to live up to celestial expectations, for all expectations are higher than laws. Laws are born of expectations. It is when we need the law, for not having strength to meet the expectation, when we descend to a truly mortal situation and become cowards. I am human, could it be an insult? But as a coward looking up, I see now that great is the man and his courage who can meet the expectations without first needing the law. To ascend to that greatness is the ultimate goal.

I also fell in love with a progression (to be written soon?): i VI VII iv i VI VII v i (optional V for v) Improv is my favorite thing ever. Just saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment