Thursday, March 31, 2011

Right Now 4/1 3:16 p.m.

Day 17 - What's going through your head right now.

I am feeling blah.

Not physically ill... just... how I feel a lot of the time when thinking about obligations and worries and stress and rocks.

Jazz again.
Saxophone again.
Octet again.

Everything I'm good at but weighs down my soul.

Sometimes I wonder if I should even be playing the saxophone. Sometimes I wonder if I made a wrong choice playing the instrument, or being involved in jazz, or taking lessons from a good teacher or being part of the Crescent Octet. I think I might've chosen a path contrary to what was planned for me before I came to earth.

But if instrumental music isn't what I'm meant for... than what am I?

Without it I am directionless. With it I am directionless.

No comments:

Post a Comment