Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Day 13

Your favorite musician and why.

Um, get back to me in like thirty years? These things are so hard to decide, here's the best I could come up with.

Jazz: Clifford Brown -- he's tasty. :D
Pop jazz solo: Michael Buble -- love his arrangements, the big band in the back, and his VOICE... Baroque: BACH. Who else?
Romantic: Rachmoninoff. LOVE THOSE CHORDS (see: Prelude in c# minor)
Contemporary: George Gershwin. Great melodies, a jazzical style.
20th Century: I havn't heard a lot, but I know I love the genre, and I like Muczynski.
Neoclassical: Jon Schmidt? Question mark because, now that he is everyone else's hero, he's not really mine. His less-played music is great, though! Love Bonus Tracks.
New Age: ME! (David Lanz fails, and I haven't heard anyone else).

There ya go. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment