Thursday, March 31, 2011

Right Now 4/1 5:33 p.m.

I am contemplative.

Saxophone lesson actually went well. Ray told me he was proud of all the things I've accomplished. I met Brooks officially. Other things.

Prom Drama. HATE IT. I just hate drama, period. Something like that. Also...

Yellow-Green. That is the feeling. I can't remember if I mentioned this, or if it's even possible to explain. Yellow-Green is... a feeling. Not so extreme as dread, not exactly worry, perhaps wistfulness but there is a quiet regret, too. It's an uncomfortable feeling. Cleaning the Nortons, going to Octet and sometimes to my lessons. I come down with Yellow-Green when I don't want to do something, but it's also an isolated feeling. Unsettled. Uncomfortable regret. Longing to be somewhere else. I get this yellow-green kind of ache behind my stomach, on my mind and infecting my hopes for the future. It's a disease, but I don't know how to cure it, without getting away or ignoring it. Yellow-Green is here to stay; and that doesn't change anything about how I view certain aspects of my life.

Anyway. Whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment