Saturday, February 11, 2012

Right Now 2/11 1:31 p.m.

Today is a Saturday, and that was the first thing that made me happy today. :)

See, when I went to bed last night, I set my alarm for 6:04 and thought to myself, "uggghhhh I don't want to wake up tomorrow..." But then I realized, "hey, it's saturday tomorrow!" and I did a little happy dance and slept in until 9. :D That felt good, even if I had the most bizarre dreams after dozing for an extra hour. ;) (I have the weirdest dreams. Weirder than yours. Truth.) ;P

So I've been a little lazy this morning. Walking around in pajamas and unkempt hair, taking a looonngg shower while blasting my music, sitting in my room in a bathrobe just because I can... It's been a good day. :)

Also, this is me and Brevin.




We're special.


Well, that's all I have for now. :) Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment