Thursday, February 2, 2012

Just an Excited Moment....

Hey, guess what, everyone?
Audition day was a total SUCCESS!! :D

(p.s. I love instagram)


***and since you're all dying to know***

Results of audition day: one (1) free ticket in to the BYU School of Music
                              one (1) performance with the Utah Wind Symphony!! 
                              (plus a $1500 scholarship and $200 in Summerhays credit! :D)



AAAAHHHH!!! :DD
I am drop-dead excited! No joke!

I seriously cannot wait to play with UWS!!! :D I wanted to soooo baddd!! Now a little piece of my dream is coming true--Utah Wind Symphony, BYU School of Music... life is just treating me well right now. :) I'm playing on March 29th in the Rose Wagner Performing Arts Center; I want EVERYONE to be there!! :) Mark your calendars, because it will be the best day of my life. And yours. (just sayin')

No comments:

Post a Comment