Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Sing, Sang, Swoon

Lately I have just been feeling so in love with that springy, sing-songy feeling in the air. It's my escape. I feel so grounded, so stuck in reality and trapped in my own cubby that the one thing that makes me feel free is that feeling I get once in a while. You know the one--that feeling that lifts me off my feet and makes me ungrounded, unbounded. It's an escape to some sort of summer fantasy, a dream world where everything is warm and exciting and romantic.

I get it when I smell spring, when I think of summer, when I hear the Samsung text ringtone, when I wear flip flops, and most of all, when I listen to songs like these whose beats bounce me into that separate world and whose melodies paint a smile on my face every single time, without fail.

Let's just say they make me swoon. :)

1 - Say You Like Me
2 - All About Us
5 - Keep Your Head Up
6 - I Should've Kissed You
7 - Without You
8 - Not Over You

No comments:

Post a Comment