Thursday, March 8, 2012

Sha-Bam

You know when you have to go to the dentist, and though you cross your fingers with all your might, you hear those dreaded words,

"It looks like you have a cavity, young lady."

And what feels like a rock gets dropped in your stomach and you automatically dread that day you've scheduled to fill it, and you've blacked the date out on your calender so hard and dark you can't even see what else is going on that day?

And when you actually go to get that cavity filled, the only thing you can think of is how much you're going to hate being numb afterwards, and how you just wish you didn't have to do it? When you know it probably doesn't hurt as bad as they say, but that you can't seem to squirm your way out of that chair?

Yeah, I know the feeling. . .


I didn't have that feeling today.
:-)


So... don't even talk to me about being a wimp!
I had my cavity filled today,
without novacaine! 
nbd.

But what you CAN talk to me about,
is strutting around, feeling all...



...SHA-BAM!
for the next twenty minutes.

It's an awesome feeling. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment