Thursday, March 15, 2012

Good Enough For Me

One of these days I'm going to have to come to terms with the fact that I will never be truly satisfied with how a blog of mine looks. I typically change some element of the design every time I get on. I've decided that is a reflection of how dynamic I am, how constantly changing and redefining of myself I tend to be. There are days where I log on to my blog and can't seem to be happy with any change I make, so I end up laying one down and saying, "it's good enough for today." It's just like the days where I look at myself in the mirror and can't seem to accept what I find, but I just plant a smile on my face and tell myself "I'm good enough for today."

And there are days where "good enough" is good enough for me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment