Monday, October 10, 2011

Photo, MB, Life... etc.

I promise I like Photo. Really, I do! It's just that, with practically all class period to mess around on photoshop and no more pictures to play with, it's gets a little bit...

Anyway. I'm here. :) And, well, life is good! I can't really think of anything I'm particularly struggling with, or anything I'm so excited about I'm just BURSTING, and that isn't a problem with me. There's nothing wrong with vanilla. :)

We had a marching band competition on Saturday. Second Place! Woot! I don't really understand why we have to be there so incredibly early or why we get home so much later than we say we are, but whatever. Life is too short to complain about every little thing. I'm just happy about how we did! When we got back, a bunch of kids were singing,

"Hey, don't be a fool. Somebody said that we're number three, but we're number TWO!!!!"

haha and then Meredith would chime in, "but we could be number ONE!!!!"

She is so fantastically optimistic and encouraging. Yup. She's a drum major. :)

Speaking of marching band, it's eating my entire life! And the parts that it DOESN'T eat are consumed by my inherent laziness and slackership. Let's just say I'm a true AP student. (AP--Advanced Procrastination) haha. To do list... Let's see, I need to finish both my A-day AND B-day homework (MB comp tomorrow--no time!), finish my application for National Merit, and practice for my sax lesson tomorrow, if I don't end up rescheduling for it, which I think I might do.

I'm also desperate for pictures, which is why I'm blogging during class in the first place. Our next assignment is people. I'm excited for it. :)

Oh, and since my blog is so blah blah blah my life blah blah blah don't care, I really need to spice it up with some pictures. Trust me, I'm working on it. :) It just takes forever to upload them, and I'm about halfway through with the first Photo Assignment--about me. Just... be excited, ok? They're decent, and I PROMISE they're coming. So, enough of me. You're sick of my ranting.

Lucky for YOU, the five minute bell rang just a moment ago, so it's time to logout. :)

Goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment