Saturday, October 15, 2011

All About Me--Photo

So, I'm taking a digital photo class this semester. Our first assignment was "All About Me." Since I like working with photoshop, I had a good time with it. I thought maybe y'all would like to see what I done did. ;)



The first is my favorite place to think, or one of them. :)



My butterfly tree.



The hammers on the piano. :) I had to hold open the... thingy on the piano to take a picture inside... Now that I think about it, what IS that "thingy" called? The lid? I don't know. :)



This one's kind of cool. It's the inside of my saxophone. ;)


The sky--tricolored.


Yellow daisies looking up




And finally, my adorable little brother Brevin! :) Seven years old as of a little over a month ago. (Is he really getting that big?!)

So... there you have it. :) Next project: the elements of art. Be excited. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment