Saturday, July 2, 2011

Monday Night Adventures

Family Night, Monday. GREAT NIGHT! :) I love my family.

We went to the Cascade Park and had a little picnic, then afterwards we played baseball in the park. I know it's amazing, but for once, I actually BROUGHT my camera with me. And then (*gasp*) I USED it!!! Here are some of the pictures from the evening:

Brad in mid-swing.

Brianna's up to bat and looking lovely. ;)


My Dad~showing off his pitching skill.

We weren't there for very long when the sprinkers in the soccer field next to us started to go off, and my little brothers started to go for it.


Here are the boys--wet and apparently very happy about it. :)


...Well, kind of. I'm guessing that's a scream of joy.


I thought this one was cool--Brayden's in midair.


I love this face. :P



Sprinker limbo.

My mom, sister, and I just sat around and watched most of the time.


Brianna and my mom, guarding the pile.


Me



My little sister is GORGEOUS!! :)



Also, I just had to post this one. It's not family night unless somebody cries. :)



So there you have it! Our Monday Night adventures. :)
Fun stuff. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment