Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Happy Somethings

Day 21: A photo of something that makes you happy.

#1. I know what you're thinking. Water does make me happy, but I'm talking about the cup.
CUPS MAKE ME HAPPY. How cool is it that you can pick up water and carry it around in the ingenious little thing? I know, I know. Simple minds, simple pleasures. I like cups.

#2. This instrument {usually} makes me happy. I may be in sort of a please-oh-please-don't-make-me-touch-that-thing when it comes to my music right now, but don't worry. I really do love it.


#3. The gospel makes me happy. :) I couldn't photograph that, but I can photograph my favorite book! This Church is the reason my life is so great, and why I can make it through when my life is not so great. Love love.


:D

No comments:

Post a Comment