Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Pattern and Texture

The other day I decided to take a shot at photography. It's not really my thing, but who cares, right? Anyway, I learned two things through this.

First, my hands are designed for writing, not holding cameras.

And second, considering my limitations, I don't think I did half bad. I'd be way too embarrassed to post all my photos here (they're pathetic), but these are the two I like best. Direction-wise, I was trying to depict pattern or texture, taking my cue from my friend's photo assignment. What do you think? Passable?






Decent, but lacking something. I suppose that's how they all feel, but then again...

I am most definately a writer.

1 comment:

  1. seriously brittney? you are always doubting yourself when really, you have the right to be the most cocky person alive! you are amazing! i especially like the chain one :D simple, yet satisfying.

    ReplyDelete