Friday, June 15, 2012

We Like Work Parties

Okay, so I know I haven't talked much of summer thus far, but needless to say, it is absolutely WONDERFUL!! I've been having a blast messing around with friends and family, also with new gadgets and plans for college. Ya know! One of the highlights, though, has definitely been getting a JOB!!!

I am a working girl, everyone! I'm a customer service rep at doTERRA (where my dad works), and I love it so far! The people are incredible, and the environment is just so happy and positive, and it's a really great company to work for. I could go on and on, of course, but suffice it to say, my work is FANTASTIC!

One great thing about getting hired at doTERRA now, is that Cambry and I were invited to the company work party/family reunion we had tonight! They really went all out--food and drawings with prizes, inflatables, rock climbing, foam pits and giant "rubber bands." It was super fun! And even though we didn't know many people there, we still had a good time and even broke out of our shells a little bit. When we weren't entertained by all the little activities, we were entertained by ourselves. Oh, and the wind. 

Exhibit A:


Can I just say one thing? I LOVE having a best friend who will dance with me in random places, especially when bystanders pull out their phones and start taping!

hahahaha... well, later!
<3/Brittney :)

No comments:

Post a Comment