Thursday, August 9, 2012

For the Sake of Blogging

It doesn't feel like I've blogged--for real--in a long while.
I guess the reason for that is that I've run fresh out of ideas. I'm like a river run dry, and as we're coming up on the end of the summer, I think that analogy is pretty appropriate.

I just don't think anymore. My brain is going to get quite the shock once school hits--I don't mind though because I've been looking forward to college since I started kindergarten. But hey--there's something to talk about.

I'm not afraid of college. I'm not afraid of moving out and living on my own. I'm not nervous for my classes, I'm not hesitant about being in a new ward or meeting new people or being thrown into an entirely different environment than I've ever experienced before. I'm not afraid, but that's exactly what I'm afraid of.

See, I really don't know what college IS. I've never been there, never experienced it. No amount of advice or number of campus tours is going to prepare me for what's going to come. All I know is that it is going to be the best experience of my life, and I just want to make sure I get the most out of it that I possibly can. So.... bring on the wardies! Bring on the classes, the homework, the professors! Bring on the stress and the money trouble--see if I can't handle it! Bring it all on! (Well, except for the boys. I don't need no college cooties from college cuties! Or at least.... not yet. ;D hahaha)

In other news, I am officially the WORST at the following activities:
- practicing
- upselling
- diplomacy
- meaningful blogging

Also, I just had a man on the phone tell me he wanted to use Grapefruit oil to get rid of the cellulite on his butt. At first I was like, "uummmm...." but then he started laughing and telling me about how he liked to use Elevation as cologne so he could walk around smelling like flowers.

He was obviously a sarcastic fat man from Hawaii.

Finally, LOOK!

I'm officially professional at the following activities:
- Blokus
- Time-wasting
- Avatar-watching
- pointless blogging

It's a good life.

No comments:

Post a Comment