Friday, May 25, 2012

Shoutout from the almost-free high school senior :)

Well this is new. I've never tried blogging on my phone before, much less during class. Government, to be exact, the only class I've ever had my phone taken away in. If it were possible for me to feel cooler, I would. :) But since it's like the last day of school, it's not like I'm taking any big risk. Logan wouldn't care, not today. :)

Anyway, I'm realizing that school is pretty much over. Forever. And I can't say I'm too surprised. People ask me if I can believe that I'm almost all done, and I just have to say yes. It's been a long three years. A good three years, to be sure--but still long. :) There are only a few things I'm going to miss. People, for one. I won't be seeing many of my classmates again: I'll miss Nick Pope and Scott Young; Brennan, Ethan, Jacob, Sam, Dallin J, Tiffany, Ashleigh, Garrett, Josh N, Aaron, Jason N, Matt O, Kaden, Kennen, Amy, Seth, David, Heather, Adam... So many people! I'll have to write them down sometime.

 {Hahaha so Logan DID just give me crap for having my phone out. He tried to take it, jokingly, and I'm like, "Seriously? The last day of school?" He laughed and said "No, I just gotta give you crap because nobody else will." hahahaha! :D}

Another thing I'm going to miss is lunchtime. It was fun hanging out in the band room before and after school, and all during lunch. I'm basically a band hermit, but I don't mind becuse that's where my friends are. :) We had some fun times--like the try-random-instruments-day, lucky unders, piano playing, microphone noises, conversations with Mr. Summers, etc.

 Gotta go! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment