Sunday, June 19, 2011

25 Things I've Done This Summer

1. Joined Marching Band (!!!) and had a BLAST rehearsing (?) and marching the parade. :)

2. Played all day at Summerfest with my friends. We listened to UPB perform, looked at shops, and went on "big kid rides," (I'm a big kid now... whooo!!!)

3. Watched Finding Nemo

4. Ate pizza at least three times a week

5. Went to a student concert at BYU with some friends--it was AMAZING!!! And parts of it were really funny. I also left my phone there and had to pick it up the next morning.

6. Became a better teacher by learning from Ray Smith at my clarinet lesson. :)

7. Saw the biggest, most amazing bouffant EVER on this lady at Macey's.

8. Experienced 24/7 cruise buffet service while hanging out in the mountains for a bit. ;)

9. Practiced my saxophone standing up on a chair.

10. Screamed in the car when my friend said, "GREEN LIGHT!!!"

11. Decided to change my name to Lawrence... haha...

12. Played through my Jon Schmidt piano books.

13. Went to the library, read some, talked some.

14. Hung out in the playground, swinging on my swing and sitting in the clubhouse while thinking all the while.

15. Got a little tan... woot!! I'm still super white, but at least I'm not Caspar anymore! :)

16. Made cookies.

17. Cried

18. Laughed with my new favorite YW leaders... oh my goodness, they're awesome. :D

19. Learned how to pronounce "c"s with a Swahili accent

20. Went to Youth Conference and had a BLAST with friends and wardies.

21. Danced ZUMBA!! :)

22. Walked down the street wearing navy sweatshorts, tacky black socks and marching shoes.

23. Drove my family crazy by lying on the floor moaning, "I'm.... bored.... uggghhhh..."

24. Improv-ed on the piano. I'm trying to find a name and a form for the quirky, plucky song in D.

25. Laughed at myself. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment