Saturday, February 2, 2013

1, 2, 3


1.
If there's any fact about me that I should know for certain by know, it is that I am not a writer.
I write essays extraordinarily well, but as far as writing for artistic, free-spirited, or inspirational purposes...
Yeah, it's not my thing.
But I've always wanted it to be. I pride myself on being a deep thinker, but if I can't write, does that mean I can't really think, or is that my thoughts have settled in an inexpressible medium?

2.
The world: "What do you want to be when you grow up?"
Me: "Unique"

And the world looks down at me sadly,
but heaven smiles.

3.
I am one person made of scraps of a thousand different people.
No part of me is my own, not
My hair, my eyes, my personality,
Love of music, love of life
Academics, talent
Ideas
Joys
Experiences that molded me, shaped me...
Every part of me came from somewhere, from someone.
From Jann and Jeniece and Mike and Paul, from
Bradley. Cambry. Sabrina. Caleb. Kevin. Megan. Brandon. Lauren. Cory. Ben. Brandon. Emily. Kolten. Amy. Tom. Daniel. Garrett. Howard. Brianna. Ray. Sarah. Angie. Marianne. Keri. Shaylia. Brayden. Nicole. Julie. Cheri. Cindy. Natalie. Katherine. Mandy. Cody. Kathleen. Xane. Jory. Daylin. Landon. Grace. Anna. Tyler. Sam. Courtnee. Marie. Eileen. Jennifer. Joanne. Shelli. Channing. Cammie. Ashley. John. Chris. Will. Amanda. Stephanie. Tyson. Anne. Kristen. Maryn. Brennan. Haley. Kimi. Brevin. Lisa. Daron. Jeremy. Addy. Calea. Elizabeth. James. Nate. Dan. Tiffany. Karen. Aaron. Scott. Spencer. Kaden. Nick. Dallin. Kennen. Kayley. Rachel. Jessica. Clint. Tucker. Curtis. Sharalyn. Aisha. Courtney. Benjamin. Kerry. Kristy. Todd. Diane. Jenny. JanPaul. Matt. Randy. Brett. Shay. Brad. Zach. Jackie. Adam. Kito. Alex. Caley. David. Jacob. Nathan. Eric. Hannah. Jason. Hunter. Katie. Joe. Hayden. Dessa. Lorilee. Jill. Mariah. . . . . and who knows how many more will find a part of themselves in me, as time goes on, as life goes on, as I go on?

No comments:

Post a Comment